I, along with a team of 20 people, went to 17 degree north yesterday for a buffet lunch. The basic things were not correct:
1. Soup was cold and had to ask the waiter to get hot soup.
2. Starters were average and they were not re-filling the starters, so very less available.
3. The variety of vegetables was also not there.
4. Although I am a veggie, but asked few of my non-veggie friends and they mentioned that fish was very bad but chicken was ok.
5. Service was ok and not very impressive.
Overall, a very very average experience.