Visited this place on 1st June, 2011. Awesome turkish kebabs and fish biriyani. Points are given below:
1. Great, tasty food; portions are more than enough for two.
2. Very very pocket-friendly.
3. Each item in the menu-card is well explained there it self.
4. Service is prompt and good, though I felt that waiters don't understand much English. But who cares? Hindi jidabaad.
5. Ambience is minimalistic, but serves the purpose.
1. Only one-- cleanliness. It is pocket friendly, but still people expect clean table cloth